Problem in Code Refresh in Visual Studio 2005

Posted by Rajujrk under ASP.NET on 2/22/2010 | Views : 1600 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
Hai All,

I have a problem in Visual Studio .net 2005 development environment. Let I explain about problem in detailed below,

My code doesn't refresh. Each time i modify the code and run it means it will execute the old code i written, modified code will not executed. but i close the entire visual studio environment and reopen my website means it will execute the modified code. Each time i execute my project by close and open mode only.

Any one pls say the solution for my problem.

Thanks in Advance

Rajkumar J

Thanks & Regards

Rajkumar J

Responses

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 2/22/2010 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable

Up
Down
Good Day Rajujrk

Do you have an updated Anti virus on your Machine, it looks like you have caught a worm. ii Suggest you close all the applications and scan your entire System. i once had this problem.

Thank you for Posting at DotnetFunda

Vuyiswa Maseko

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Rajujrk, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Abhi2434 on: 2/22/2010 [Member] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver

Up
Down
Why do you use Website, rather you should use Web Application which doesnt have these sort of issues.

Go to %windir%\Microsoft.Net\framework\v2.0\Temporary Asp.net\root

you will find all other designer elements here. Delete the files and rebuild, see if it recreates or not.

:)

www.abhisheksur.com

Posted by: Nishithraj on: 2/24/2010 [Member] Bronze

Up
Down
Yes, that's correct go for Web application instead of website project. It doesnt have these kind of issues. I agree with Abhi2434

Mark this as answer, if it is.....

With regards
Nishithraj Narayanan

Login to post response