How to create a dll in c#.
1. File menu -> New Project -> choose your Programing language (Visual C#/VB etc.) -> Windows -> Class Library.
2. After the project has been created, make use of Build menu -> Build Solution (or Build [Project Name]) to compile the project.
3. You may find out the dll in the folder: project folder\bin\debug(or release)
How can i use that dll function.
1. Add the DLL via the solution explorer.
2. Right click on references --> add reference then "Browse" to you DLL
3. Then you can use the function directly in you project.
How should I register DLL to the IIS?
1. Publish the website and copy the website directly into iis folder.
2. It will automatically called form user website.
Shitalr, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator