There are some regions where you can get object value as null.
The regions may include as Bandi(Chandu) mentioned in the above post.
But we can not help without seeing actual you code.
Well as I see you requirement, you follow below another approach to achieve this.
1. I thing your .ashx file is present on one any .aspx page.
2. So you can get static class session member values in you .aspx page.
3. What I suggested to do the below process.
4. Create a public property in you .ashx page.
public string ID
_eid = value;
5. Assign this Id values to you static session values form you .aspx page load event. Like below:-
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
this.UserControl.ID = id; // Here id is you static class session member values.
6. So you can access the public property ID instead of "static class session member values" on you .ashx file. Pass this values to JQuery code.
Hope it can help you.
If it helps you or directs U towards the solution, MARK IT AS ANSWER
Nismeh, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator