Tell me about Update all the code blocks with <Code> formatting [Resolved]

Posted by vishalneeraj-24503 under DotNetFunda.Com on 11/25/2013 | Points: 10 | Views : 1117 | Status : [Member] [MVP] | Replies : 6
Hello Webmaster,

Please tell me about "Update all the code blocks with <Code> formatting". I am not getting it.

Responses

Posted by: Allemahesh on: 11/26/2013 [Member] [MVP] Silver | Points: 50

Up
Down

Resolved
Dear Vishal,

Just you need to select the all the code and then click on "code" button form the html editor. Then that selected block will convert to code block.

Please let me know if you have other issue.

Happy Coding,
If it helps you or directs U towards the solution, MARK IT AS ANSWER

vishalneeraj-24503, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: vishalneeraj-24503 on: 11/26/2013 [Member] [MVP] Platinum | Points: 25

Up
Down
Thanks Allemahaes, will check it.

vishalneeraj-24503, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: vishalneeraj-24503 on: 11/26/2013 [Member] [MVP] Platinum | Points: 25

Up
Down
Thanks Allemahaes, it's done.

Posted by: Allemahesh on: 11/26/2013 [Member] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Dear Vishal,

Can click on MARK IT AS ANSWER link so that it will help others.

Happy Coding,
If it helps you or directs U towards the solution, MARK IT AS ANSWER

Posted by: Bandi on: 11/26/2013 [Member] [MVP] Platinum | Points: 25

Up
Down
Alternate is
1) high light the code part which you format as code
2) use [] instead of <> (i.e. write capital letters CODE inside square brackets [code] instead of <code>)

Mark This Response as Answer
--
Chandu
http://www.dotnetfunda.com/images/dnfmvp.gif

Posted by: Webmaster on: 12/7/2013 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum | Points: 25

Up
Down
:) :)

Best regards,
Webmaster
http://www.dotnetfunda.com

Login to post response