Client & Server project in asp.net 2.0 using c#

Posted by Jhili under ASP.NET on 3/26/2010 | Views : 1372 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 1
Hi
This jhili
I want to devlop a project in clientside & serverside project in Asp.net 2.0, using c# can any one help me out
i have to do client side entry control pannel icon, like e.g.apperance & themes, printer& hardware option .after it will uninstall that , and it show in server side, without any use of sql server, but i can use any tipe of other editer, wordpad, note pad ................please help me out
thanks jhili

Responses

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 3/26/2010 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable

Up
Down
Good Day jhili

really i cant understand what you wrote here. I think maybe is because you use the terms incorrectly. but let us scrutinize what you wrote here and get an understanding.

I want to devlop a project in clientside & serverside project in Asp.net 2.0, using c# can any one help me out

well i see what you want to say and you continued and you said

i have to do client side entry control pannel icon, like e.g.apperance & themes, printer& hardware option

which is your presentation layer and i understand it. and i you continued and you said

.after it will uninstall that , and it show in server side, without any use of sql server, but i can use any tipe of other editer, wordpad, note pad

OK here i get confused. the uninstall part confused me please elaborate on that part. In fact the statement that follows after that one is more confusing and later in your last part of your statement you start stating editors..........

please take your time and explain exactly and don't use a IT term if you are not sure, try to use plain English.

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Jhili, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response