Page Compilation Error

Posted by Ecethatha under Regular Expressions on 4/7/2010 | Views : 1027 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
Frequently i came accross a problem that is Page parse error....

to get out of this hell i used to remove inherit attribute in Page Directive.

After that it is showing compliation error???

How to solve it ???? what i have to do for the page compilation problem and page parser error tooo?????

And 1 more thing is i had written the code of a button1 click event k after after i had opened that project if i double click on that button i am going to inline coding.. How to solve it..Even though i took 1 button in that button events i doube clicked on a event still there is no use...I am redirecting to inline coding. How to solve the problem of that page. I should redirect to code behind file only

Responses

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 4/7/2010 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable

Up
Down
Good Evening Ecethatha

am not sure what you mean when you say Page parse error please give us a Complete error that you get.

How to solve it ???? what i have to do for the page compilation problem and page parser error too?????

Also give us the error

And 1 more thing is i had written the code of a button1 click event k after after i had opened that project if i double click on that button i am going to inline coding

I think i know that behavior , is it a html button(Button created in a toolbox html section) ?

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Ecethatha, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Ecethatha on: 4/7/2010 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
10 q Vuyiswamb 4 u reply

In my office P.C that code is their. Right now i cann't show you.

But that button is ASP.NET button not HTML Button ...

I am getting parser error na if i remove inherits attribute some times its worked. Now it is showing compilation error what it would be the problem

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 4/7/2010 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable

Up
Down
but my friend if you can show me the errors that you are getting i will help you.

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Login to post response