1)User controls are custom, reusable controls.
2)User Control can access only within the current
project.if u want to access the user control to
other application,u have to include that user control
to that application.Only after that u able to use it.
3) User Control can't included in the visual studio IDE.
4)User Controls are easily created but its very hard.
1) Custom controls are compiled code components that execute on the server.
2) Custom control can access from any application because it is stored in the Global Assembly Cache.
3) Where as Custom Control easily include in the Visual Studio IDE.
4) On the other hand Custom Control are very hard to create but they are easily used.
Rajendra.prasad, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator