how can we return to the web application after the payment gateway transaction is completed in MVC ?

Posted by Kasani007 under ASP.NET MVC on 8/24/2014 | Points: 10 | Views : 695 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
how can we return to the web application after the payment gateway transaction is completed in MVC ?

Responses

Posted by: Dotnet_EVIL on: 8/25/2014 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hello,

If you are using PayPal(www.paypal.com) as the payment gateway, then you can follow the following steps, within the paypal account of the recipient(who will receive the payments of the purchase, made through your website, where you are implementing this payment gateway), as follow:-
-------------------------------------------
1) LogIn to the PayPal account.

2) Click the "Profile" link(there are so many dropdown links are there when you will hover your mouse cursor on the 'Profile' link, but you need to click on the 'Profile' link itself instead of any of those dropdown links of it).

3) Then click the "My selling tools" from the left hand side.

4) Then click the 'Update' link of the "Website preference".

5) Now, check the "On" radio button of the "Auto Return" option.

6) Provide the URL of the page of your website where you are wanting the buyers will be redirected after paying successfully, with the "Return URL" text box.

7) Now save the paypal page by going extreme bottom of this page and clicking the "Save" button.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Now whenever a purchase is made successful through your website and the payment reached the paypal account of the recipient, the paypal will redirect the buyer to the url of your website which you did provide by the above mentioned steps.

Thanks.

Kasani007, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Kasani007 on: 9/9/2014 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Each person have individual ID's for www.paypal.com then how can we redirect , if it is login by individual ID

Posted by: Dotnet_EVIL on: 9/23/2014 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hello,

A website which is accepting PayPal payments, there might be just Unlimited users/buyers who will buy/shop using their own PayPal email ids, on that website. But the owner(all the payments of the buyers will reach to the PayPal email id of which person) of that website who is selling his/her products, on that website, his/her PayPal email id Or his/her organization's PayPal email id will be a single email id. I am telling to implement that mentioned process which I described by my last message, with this post, use that process with that PayPal email id of the owner.

Please let me know if still there is any question.

Thanks.

Login to post response