How to Create access database when launch my exe of window application in .net

Posted by Khargesh under C# on 9/5/2014 | Points: 10 | Views : 453 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 1
How to Create access database when launch my exe of window application in .net, I want to create database with tables used in my project when install my exe on client machine. and ask the path for db and create db used in my application Thanks in Advance ,Please suggest me.What sholud I do

khargesh

Responses

Posted by: Sheonarayan on: 9/6/2014 [Administrator] HonoraryPlatinum | Points: 25

Up
Down
Its not that easy process, before you do that you will need to check whether the database is installed on the client machine or not.

You must be knowing that for every functionality of the database you have a script. For example, the database, tables, views everything can be created using script. So you will need to use those script to do the needful. Even you can create relationships using script.

Try to generate a script from your development database by right clicking it and try to execute that script fragment by fragment to create the complete database at the installation of your application.

Thanks and hope this gives some clue.

Regards,
Sheo Narayan
http://www.dotnetfunda.com

Khargesh, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response