How to Hide IP Address

Posted by Naveenmanam under ASP.NET on 4/27/2010 | Views : 5443 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 12
I am building a project for my final exams..
but there is one problem which I describe below...

My project continuosly tooks or collects information available on the the other websites through scrapping(web or windows service)...now the websites from which I get the information block my IP address as the scrapper continuously clicks or hits on their websites....

So is there any way to hide my IP or change my IP address in C# ASP.NET...

NaveenKumar

Responses

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 4/27/2010 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable

Up
Down
The Answer for your question is Illegal. I think they Blocked your IP because of the Illegal activities to their site. What is Legal to you might be illegal to them. I suggest you use other sites, but i dont give you illegal ways of doing it because of my morals.

Thank you for posting at DotnetFunda

Vuyiswa Maseko

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Naveenmanam, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Er.deepakdalal on: 4/27/2010 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
HI Friendsssssssss

Nice Answer; i really appreciate Mr.Vuyiswamb answer, you don't have to go illegal way try to find out the legal way or any other website which do not have any objection in your scrapping.

Posted by: Naveenmanam on: 4/28/2010 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
mr.Vuyiswamb it is not doing a Illegal activities i use my won created websites for my project first under stand what is my problem not send any not related answers..

NaveenKumar

Up
Down
mr .Er.deepakdalal please tell me what you under stand the question what is Illegal activities in my project jest stop jokes just you know the answer send it other wise avoid please not sent anythings...

NaveenKumar

Up
Down
any way thanks for your replay i got it solution...
thanks for all

NaveenKumar

Posted by: Er.deepakdalal on: 4/28/2010 [Member] Starter

Up
Down

Hi Mr.Naveenmanam, i think without getting permission or authentication if you try to access data from the other system or on the is web is Illegal and come on your Question you are doing Scrapping i think it means a software technique of extracting information from websites and also used by most of the search engines also ok and when you are try to scrap on any websites then they block your IP because as Mr.Vuyiswamb the information you access is not illegal from your point of view but it is illegal from there point of view so they block your ip. Understand i think you better understand and please behave like a professional because you are in the world of IT and there only professional behavior work so think bigger and from all the point of view not from your point of view.

and one more think if your elder or senior say something then please listen carefully and try to understand them not to start argument with them.

Posted by: Naveenmanam on: 4/29/2010 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
thank you Mr.deepakdalal
but i say it is not a illegal that i am saying any way thank you and try to my level best

NaveenKumar

Posted by: G on: 2/1/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
This is what I always use and no problems so far http://howtohacklife101.blogspot.com/2012/01/how-to-change-your-ip-address.html

Posted by: Allisgod on: 7/19/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
I don't know programming languages to hide ip-address....But you can hide your ip-address using the Free Proxy server or paid Proxy server...You can get that from Online search....Proxy server hide your original ip-address and show the fake ip-address... before and after hiding it................ you can check ip-address at http://www.ip-details.com/

Posted by: Megan00 on: 7/19/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
hackers must know how to do that, but it is really illegal, but you can use the some Proxy Server, like VPN or other tools.this is just a piece of advice.Good luck!

Never give up! Smile to the world!
http://excelcsharp.blog.com/

Posted by: GSM_GSV on: 7/20/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
My project continuosly tooks or collects information available on the the other websites through scrapping(web or windows service)...now the websites from which I get the information block my IP address as the scrapper continuously clicks or hits on their websites....

Just think, why other websites block your IP. If some other website collect all information from your site and publish.. what will you do???
First understand the meaning of copyright..
its illegal to copy information from other sites.
many sites are banned for this reason
Ex: www.megaupload.com

Also,
If any senior members reply, I think its better to follow what they say. Illegal activities may trouble you later.

Anyhow Gud Luck!

---------------------------------------
Live the life you've dreamed

Regards
MADHU

Posted by: Colins on: 2/20/2013 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
We have many choices of software, right now I am using a virtual private network hidemyass.com We can also use proxy servers and etc of your choice.
http://hidemyass.com/vpn/r1134/

Login to post response