need to select the row and if i click the button i need to remove temporary from the gridview

Posted by Selvimca under ASP.NET on 5/7/2015 | Points: 10 | Views : 429 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 4
need to select the row and if i click the button i need to remove temporary from the gridview not affect the database data using asp.net using c#

name place billno

celv chennai 101

raj chennai 102

mani karaikudi 103

i need to remove the details

name place billno

celv chennai 101

if i click the row celv and click the button remove need to remove from the grid not affect the database data

name place billno

celv chennai 101

raj chennai 102

mani karaikudi 103

Responses

Posted by: Jayakumars on: 5/7/2015 [Member] [MVP] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi

Try to remove your data collection . How to bind the records datatable or dataset using removeat and mention index value.

Mark as Answer if its helpful to you

Selvimca, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Selvimca on: 5/7/2015 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
first read my requirement properly then answer me.

Posted by: Jayakumars on: 5/7/2015 [Member] [MVP] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
hi
this is question
need to select the row and if i click the button i need to remove temporary from the gridview
here temprary remove from gridview so we must bind the grid view we can use datatable or dataset so thatsy i asked fetech the corresponding id then remove the collection and index this is the my answer.

Mark as Answer if its helpful to you

Posted by: Jyoti25589 on: 5/7/2015 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

As per my understanding, you just want to hide the content on button click and do not need to make any changes to database. For that css and javascript can be used. For example, put the contents to be hidden in a div and on click event of button those div can be assigned style as display:none.

Login to post response