data binding to combox and textbox

Posted by Chilverupavan under C# on 5/20/2010 | Views : 1493 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 1
hi everybody,

need help,
is it possible to bind a textbox control for three times in windows
1.in first binding i have to bind the textbox control in form load.
2.in second binding when i click button1 i have to bind the data to textboxcontrol.
3.in third binding when i click button2 i have to bind the data to textbox control.

=======================================================================================

to say clearly
my requirment is in groupbox1 i have a combobox displaying all list of courses and in textbox when a user selects particular course the particular course id should displaying in textbox control.
this is i have done..
and i have a course registration when user register new course the new course should add to combobox and textbox control.

help me......

Responses

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 6/1/2010 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable

Up
Down
Good Evening Chilverupavan

this looks simple. The thing that makes your post not to be answered is your explanation.

my requirment is in groupbox1 i have a combobox displaying all list of courses and in textbox when a user selects particular course the particular course id should displaying in textbox control.

This can be achieved by trapping the selectedindexchanged event of the combobox and assigning the textbox with a selected value(you have already done)

and i have a course registration when user register new course the new course should add to combobox and textbox control.

What Control is Adding the registration ? How do you add a new registration. What is your plan

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda

Vuyiswa Maseko

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Chilverupavan, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response