Posted by Palanitheni under Others on 6/21/2010 | Views : 1232 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
2. Since this is what will be pulled from the database, next I need to trigger a switch to replace out the old value of the text input with the value in the hidden input. That's easy enough with jQuery, since we have a 'rel' attribute to link them.

Personally, I think this is an ugly work-around. Even changing the 'value' attribute with straight javascript didn't seem to work. So, this is really a javascript quirk I'd love to find a better way around.

Posted by: Raja on: 6/21/2010 [Member] Starter

You have heard right. php has little scope than .NET, its an enterprise level application development platform and you would like it. To start learning .NET learn ASP.NET (http://www.dotnetfunda.com/tutorials/) and keep following DotNetFunda.Com website on regular basis, you will soon become .NET Professionals.

Thank you.

Raja, USA

Palanitheni, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 6/23/2010 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable

Good Evening Palanitheni

We have forum guideline when posting

Look at Rule number 8, it says Your Subject must be descriptive. Do not write what is meant for the content of your post in the subject. Please edit it to something meaningfull.

Kind Regards

Vuyiswa Maseko

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda

Palanitheni, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response