I came accross the concept of 'ATLAS FRAMEWORK' which sounded quite intersting. Generally, we developers do come accross the issues regarding the browser compatibility etc...I guessed that ATLAS FRAMEWORK helps us to overcome these issues also. Am i right?
I have several questions though...
1) IS ATLAS FRAMEWORK OUT DATED ? AM I TOO LATE TO ASK THIS QUESTION
2) HOW IS ATLAS FRAMEWORK DIFFERENT AND USEFUL?
3) SHOULD ATLAS FRAMEWORK A MUST FOR ASP.NET WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPERS?
4) IF I AM CURRENTLY NOT USING ATLAS WITH MY VISUAL STUDIO HOW CAN I INTEGRATE IT NOW?
5) CAN WE INTEGRATE WITH ASP.NET 3.0/3/5/4.0 ???
Please reply to my above points. I hope i will find favourable responses.
Awating your quick and favourable responses as always..