How to create online test Application using C # Asp

Posted by Anweshabhowmick under ASP.NET on 10/30/2010 | Points: 10 | Views : 32395 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 7
Hi..............

I want to create online test examination Application.........But i fails to do that can anyone do for me?

Responses

Posted by: Poster on: 10/30/2010 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
This is very big questions and can't be answered in forums, I would suggest to try yourself and if you are facing any problem ask here. We all shal be happy to help you.

First come up with the database structure based on your requirement then try to make the data access layer, business access layer. Alternatively you can use .NET Entity Framework that will automatically create data access layer for you.

Create the UI and start interactive with the database.

Thanks

Anweshabhowmick, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: T.saravanan on: 10/30/2010 [Member] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

http://www.dotnetspider.com/projects/507-Sample-Project-Online-Exam-Conducting-with-timer.aspx

http://www.dotnetspider.com/projects/610-Web-based-Online-Quiz.aspx

Refer those links for your guidance i think its helpful to you.

Cheers :)

Thanks,
T.Saravanan

Anweshabhowmick, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Chvrsri on: 11/1/2010 [Member] [Moderator] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Even i feel the same what poster thinks . To learn some thing first there must some kind of effort from our side . Any how have a database structure with a unique id for question and actual question with that answer. Using login page and make a particular user to first register into your site and then intially start to pull questions from database and place it on UI. Stage by stage you apply more properties. So then u will be knowing many things rather than just copying and pasting it.
Start working now...
Cheers!!!

Thanks,
Radha Srikanth

Posted by: Prakash.radhwani on: 12/11/2010 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
I created database .. i m newbie.. now the problem is to view the questions & options for answer to user...i want to show one question & four option answer to user on single screen with Three buttons (Next, Previous, Submit) and timer..so how can i achieve this.. please give me your suggestions that help me out...!!

Thanks & Regards

Prakash Radhwani

Posted by: Techservices on: 4/7/2017 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Online examination system project In Asp.Net with c#, SQL Database including Admin Panel - Download Part 1

http://keranservices.blogspot.in/2017/04/online-examination-system-project-in_5.html

Posted by: Sushantshekhar on: 12/2/2017 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
i am getting problem that how i retrive data from database sql row by row on every click of next button

Posted by: Sm2345110 on: 12/5/2017 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
ASP.NET Web Application Projects share the same configuration settings and behaviors as standard VS 2005 class library projects. You access these configuration settings by right-clicking on the project node within the Solution Explorer in VS 2005 and selecting the "Properties" context-menu item. This will then bring up the project properties configuration editor. You can use this to change the name of the generated assembly, the build compilation settings of the project, its references, its resource string values, code-signing settings, etc: Visit to know more :- http://www.cetpainfotech.com/technology/dot-net-training

Login to post response