Automatic changing image in asp.net

Posted by Dipu710646 under Regular Expressions on 1/1/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 11051 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 4
Hi All,

I have a home page in my website where I need to change the image in the header section automatically and it should include moving links here and there in this section randomly.

How should I approach

Any responses appreciated.

Thanks,
Dipankar

Responses

Posted by: Raja on: 1/1/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Are you looking for something similar in the left side (Winners images moving automatically?). Go to the source of this page from your browser and look at the code written in JavaScript.

It is basically done using the array of url to go on click and images to show and them there is a timer that runs in the background that changes the images after every specified time.

Thanks!

Regards,
Raja, USA

Dipu710646, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Dipu710646 on: 1/3/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down

Thanks Raja,

I got the answer.

Just one more query..if I want the images to come with some effects let say with pixel wise appearance, how will I do that.

Any reply is appreciated..

Posted by: Raja on: 1/3/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
I do not understand what do you mean by pixel wise appearance, however if you want to give any effect in the appearance of the image you can do that using jQuery, read this article http://www.dotnetfunda.com/articles/article1073-jquery-slideshow--cute-and-simple-.aspx.

Hope this will help. Thanks

Regards,
Raja, USA

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 1/5/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Try this as well
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/webforms/AdRotator_VT.aspx

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Login to post response