Scope in DBA from SQL SERVER

Posted by Ashwanikporteck-8697 under Sql Server on 1/26/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 5990 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 5
I there any scope for Sqlserver in DBA.
How Can i improve my programming knowledge in SQL for Better career

Responses

Posted by: PandianS on: 1/26/2011 [Member] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi

There is excellent scope for SQL Server DBAs (Now, Future & Forever...)

If you want to become a DBA in SQL Server, You have to spent more time on it for Reading, Analyzing, Implementing, Troubleshooting & Fixing the issue/problem,Etc.,

Understand the architecture and how it's behaving,Etc.,

Finally, DBA activity is more responsible role than other

All the very best!

Cheers
www.sqlserverbuddy.blogspot.com

Cheers
www.SQLServerbuddy.blogspot.com
iLink Multitech Solutions

Ashwanikporteck-8697, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 1/26/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

Im not sure abt your work exp... DBA has very good scope in future and more importantly DBA needs to have more analytical skills since real time DBA guys need to face tough tasks in day to day life.

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Ashwanikporteck-8697, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Ashwanikporteck-8697 on: 1/26/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi
thanks to all of you.
I am a Freasher. I have completed BSC(IT) cum ANIIT from Niit Ltd in 2010 with more than 70% marks.
I want to develope my skill in Sql server & Java Technologies.
I have studied sql server and Java in Acadmic Course.
Now i want some kind of internship or Something like Professional Training in Those Technologies.
Can you suggest me some institution or company where i should go to learn deepely Sql server.
more than academic.
Thanks
Ashwani Kishor
Contact #9312066507

Posted by: Prabhakar on: 1/27/2011 [Member] [MVP] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
hi ashwin

if u want to build your future as a DBA. it's avery gud .. for DBA want to gud data base anlayzer skills & in future DBA is main requirement for any IT Company

Thanks & Regard's
Prabhakar

Best Regard's
Prabhakar

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 1/27/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Ashwin,

Basically based on ur profile the intenship will be decided... I would suggest you to join some small companies and start using the technologies and side by side u can improve ur skills in depth to get expertize...

Also i would suggest you to post your question in Career guidelines section in Dotnetfunda to get a better idea from the experts.

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Login to post response