coding for approval status is pending in asp.net using sql server.

Posted by Dn2010 under ASP.NET on 2/5/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 3536 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 6
hi friends,

how to coding for approval status is pending with gridview in asp.net using sql server.

please give the code for it.

thanks.

Responses

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 2/5/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

Please brief ur question...

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Dn2010, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 2/5/2011 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

Up
Down
I really do not understand what you wrote

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Posted by: Dn2010 on: 2/5/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
thanks for your response,

my question is ,

if reguser upload photo , photo is saved in database,
then,

In admin panel, admin is approved the photo, shown in photo in user panel otherwise not shown.

please give the code for it for admin panel & userpanel.

thanks.

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 2/5/2011 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

Up
Down
The Reason why i help people on the net, is not only to help them with the problems they have now , but to help them to solve other problems that might look intimidating or challenging to them. I suggest you read this article
http://www.dotnetfunda.com/articles/article192.aspx
You need to buy Programming Books in order to learn these things. if you dont afford to buy one, ask the forum , we will help you.

To answer your question.

When you have a challenge to solve, it is good to break it down into peaces.

First from what you write. You want to allow a user to upload the image into the Database, and that image it is not automatically approved, so the Administrator will need to approve it before it appears in the profile of the user. Now as the tone of the question says to me that you dont know how to do this from Scratch, i will give you a hint. first you will need to know how to store an image into the database

Store an Image

http://www.dotnetfunda.com/codes/code955-save-image-to-sql-server-database-.aspx

Now in your case , the table that will store the image, will need to have an Extra Field that will tell you if its approved or not , this will make an administrators work easy to find them , you will decided how you want to do it, the it means when the administrator approves it, the status of that record should change , so that the User can see the image.

I hope this is enough for now.

Vuyiswa Maseko

[Administrator]

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 2/5/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Vuyiswa

Nice article and true one... thanks for sharing

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 2/6/2011 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

Up
Down
Thank you for Posting at Dotnetfunda

Vuyiswa Maseko

[Administrator]

Login to post response