Problem with the CODE section in DNF

Posted by Karthikanbarasan under DotNetFunda.Com on 2/14/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1412 | Status : [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] | Replies : 5
Hi Webmaster,

I was submitting codes in the CODE section, suddenly its not allowing me to enter the code section. its giving below error.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:
It appears you are connected to the Internet, but you might want to try to reconnect to the Internet.

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Most likely causes:
.You are not connected to the Internet.
.The website is encountering problems.
.There might be a typing error in the address.

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Responses

Posted by: Raja on: 2/14/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Karthik,

I tried to see this and it seems fine for me. Can you please re-check and see if it works for you now?

Thanks

Regards,
Raja, USA

Karthikanbarasan, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 2/14/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

I tried it... still getting the same for me!!!

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Karthikanbarasan, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Tripati_tutu on: 2/14/2011 [Member] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Karthikanbarasan,

I have also tried the same thing and it is working fine. Kindly re-check it properly.
Or else I think there is some problem in your Internet Explorer. Check your Internet Explorer.

Thanks & Regards,
Tripati

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 2/14/2011 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

Up
Down
Can you please Provide a Screen-shot of your problem.

Thanks

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Posted by: Madhu.b.rokkam on: 2/14/2011 [Member] [MVP] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
May be the network is very slow .. from your end.

Thanks and Regards
Madhu

Login to post response