Website Display Problem

Posted by Naeem2049 under ASP.NET on 2/19/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1017 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
Hi all,

I have Display/Alignment problem in my website .... When i show my website on Internet Explorer every control is looking good and all controls are on there place....

But when i show my website on Google Chrome and Firefox every thing /Controls are looking different they are not in there original place some controls are coming on the Header Place and some are coming below the Footer...

Please help me in this .........

Thanks

NAEEM

Responses

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 2/19/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

You need to follow some standards on creating a website... check the below links

http://www.asp.net/ajaxlibrary/act_contribute_codingStandards_Design.ashx

Some basic things like, use table columns to put the controls. and use % to specify the width and height of the page controls

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Naeem2049, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Madhu.b.rokkam on: 2/19/2011 [Member] [MVP] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
Always create a layout of the page using the html table and with in embed your objects to fit in. And to remember all the hight width need to be specified in % percents to avoid any allignment probs

Thanks and Regards
Madhu

Posted by: Naeem2049 on: 2/19/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down

Hi,

I have Used DIV's Through out my website design and set all Div's position :relative ...

May be this will cause this problem.......

Please Help i this..

Thanks for advance help

Regards
NAEEM

Login to post response