want to know real time experiences

Posted by Ashpal under Interview Questions on 3/15/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1896 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 7
Hi

Can anyone explain how the real time job will be as a software developer? How will be the work and work flow ? roles of VSS and visual studio, design patterns.
What to do you do?
Please explain with a your working project or at least an example?

Thanks in advance,
Ashwin

Responses

Posted by: Gsolvers on: 3/16/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
This is vast topic. Can you ask specific questions on which you need information?

Best Regards,

VG
www.TeacherJi.com

Ashpal, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Ashpal on: 3/16/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
explain junior developer job?

thanks
ash

Posted by: Gsolvers on: 3/16/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Most of the time you will be busy in coding. You will be supervised by your senior dev/lead. Also based on exposure you will get chance to participate in design discussion. But expectation from the company from you will be following:

Coding
Design Study
Research around technologies.

Best Regards,

VG
www.TeacherJi.com

Posted by: venkyshwe8-8686 on: 3/16/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
hello,
In general,3 months should be the training period for any employee, , in this period the organization provides the info. about the fundamentals, about the architecture they r following,and some more things about the organization itself .. after 3 months,if your performance is good and effective ,u r in a position to deal with real time module directly . .most of the time should be spend for coding .. .

VenkateshGupta

Posted by: Ashpal on: 3/16/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

Thankyou for your information, VG and Venkatesh Gupta.
So for coding, is the jr developer will be using VSS and Visual studio?
What they do in Design Study ? i will goolge too but ur information is valuable and welcomed

thanks,
Ash

Posted by: Gsolvers on: 3/17/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Exactly... In the design study most probably you will be made familiar with company's domain design and code practices.

Best Regards,

VG
www.TeacherJi.com

Posted by: Patelpriyanka21 on: 3/17/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hello frds..
i have same question as Ashwin with little modification.let me tel u in detail...
i have exp. in window based application around 1 year and before few months i left my job for my further studies. now again i start searching job and want to work in Asp.net. so basically question i faced abt live environment like one question is after 10 year ur db size is increase then how u manage all data?? i want to know that how u get answer of live environment quesitons??
Guide me

Regards
Priyanka

Login to post response