C# windows application

Posted by Madhavi under C# on 4/10/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1269 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
I am working on C# windows application. As per my requirment in the project

1) i need provide two list boxes which show available items on left and selected item on right with add / remove buttons. I want to pass selected items ( on right) to another list box which shows as readonly. Please guide me how to achieve this with code snippets. Is there any control in tool box ?

2) i want to show the status information to the user what process is going on. Ex. if it is loading something , show- Loading . If some file is opening, show - opening xyz file. I am not happy with textbox showing these status messages. Is there any better way of doing this.

Thanks in advance

Madhavi

Responses

Posted by: Umeshdwivedi on: 4/10/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hello
your query is not specify correctly first specify your query then i proccedd your question

Latest Technology Trainer
And Part time software consultant

Madhavi, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Gsolvers on: 4/10/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Please refer the below :

1. You need to write the code on click of button to move the items from first box to other for e.g.

list2.additems(list1.selecteditem)

2. You can use status bar control

Best Regards,

VG
www.TeacherJi.com

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 4/11/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi for your first query check this link...

http://www.coderanch.com/t/114274/HTML-JavaScript/passing-multiple-values-between-listbox

For your second query use a modal popup which help you to show the status each time page is loaded...

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Login to post response