How to remove application from taskmanager using vb.net windows application

Posted by Jayawant under VB.NET on 4/26/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 2709 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
hi all,

In my project is also administrator purpose also.I have not found solution about how to remove application from taskmanager using vb.net windows application.In vb.net I have not found properties of application with respect of that issue.But in vb it have properties of app.taskvisible then it is possible in vb.Please help me to avoid that issue.

Responses

Posted by: Ndebata on: 4/26/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Dim _proc = Process.GetProcessesByName("<Application Name which you want to kill>")     

For i As Integer = 0 To _proc.Count - 1
_proc(i).Kill()
Next i

Jayawant, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Jayawant on: 4/26/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
hi all,

I am try these code

Imports System.Diagnostics

The there is a method called Process.GetProcesses() returns all the current processes in your computer which returns an array of processes.

Process.GetProcesses()

Dim _proc = Process.GetProcessesByName("<Application Name which you want to kill>")

For i As Integer = 0 To _proc.Count - 1

_proc(i).Kill()

Next i
The earlier code was remove process & application in taskmanager.But it is not remove only application in taskmanager

Thanks,It have remove only process in the taskmanager.but it is not solution of my question.My question is that "Remove only application in taskmanager not process?"
Please help me to avoid that issue.

Posted by: Ndebata on: 4/26/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi

I am sorry to say that A process is an executing application, if not so how do you differentiate between them?

Login to post response