I have two tables "emp" and "address". Emp has empId,EmpName,empsal and location has EmpId,city,cou

Posted by Sudheep.grandhe under Sql Server on 6/12/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1291 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 7
. I have two tables "emp" and "address". Emp has empId,EmpName,empsal and location has EmpId,city,country. Can u display the emp table records using "address" table and should not use emp table.

Best,
Sudheep.

Responses

Posted by: PandianS on: 6/12/2011 [Member] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi

Please give little bit more clear :)

Cheers
www.SQLServerbuddy.blogspot.com
iLink Multitech Solutions

Sudheep.grandhe, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Sksingh on: 6/12/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

Could you plz explain it more, as you mentioned that you dont want to use emp table and want to fetch all emp info as well .
Either u can use object_id to fetch records,

Regards,
Sunil

Sudheep.grandhe, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Lakn2 on: 6/13/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
without using emp table it is not possible to display it's values although it has some relation with other table.
if u do n't want use emp table create a view using emp table and get values of emp. i think it is not possible get values of emp table.

Thanks&Regards
LakshmiNarayana Nalluri.

Posted by: Siva.boggarapu on: 6/14/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Dear Sudheep,

I didnt understand what is your exact requirement. Could you please explain bit more. So, I will give answer for that. Thanks advance.

Regards,
siva,
skyme:siva.boggarapu.ef

Posted by: Jayakumars on: 6/14/2011 [Member] [MVP] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
hi
Sudheep

how it is possible every records didnot mentioned table name didnot fetch records.

Mark as Answer if its helpful to you

Posted by: Mittaikariss on: 9/24/2011 [Member] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
hay wat are you asking man... are you mad..?

....sundarsowmia....

Posted by: Sudheep.grandhe on: 9/24/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,
if you know the answer in the sense just answer for it.dont misuse the words.iam also using worthless words than you.iam not using those words because iam human.i dont no about you and which group belonging to

regards,
sudheep.

Best,
Sudheep.

Login to post response