Windows Presentation Host Error

Posted by Anraj123 under WPF on 6/16/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 4841 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 6
Hi,
We are using the WPF + Xbap (Browser Application), it is already in live environment, when some of the users are trying to access the xbap page it throws an message "Windows Presentation Host" error, we installed the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 through our application, so in the client machine framework will be installed as well clear the cache too before opening the page.

After reading the few blogs on WPF xbap, i have downloaded the "XbapPermFix_sx.exe" which will repair the register and file permissions, but does not solve the issue.

Can any one provide me the solution on the same, since it is there for quite long time, as we need to provide the solution asap because of production issue

Thanks,
Rajkumar

Responses

Posted by: Robin_ahuja2008 on: 6/17/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Please check the link, that will help you allot
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/wpf/thread/b06ab73b-0a53-4630-9ab1-4ce6c99772bc

Regards,
Robin Ahuja

Anraj123, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Anraj123 on: 6/17/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,
Thanks for your response,In my post itself i have mentioned that i have already downloaded this tool(XbapPermFix_sx.exe) and checked the same which you have provided me the link, since the same error persists.

Thanks,
Rajkumar

Posted by: Anraj123 on: 6/22/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Can anybody help on this issue which is mentioned above

Posted by: Karthikanbarasan on: 6/22/2011 [Member] [Moderator] [Microsoft_MVP] [MVP] Silver | Points: 25

Up
Down
What is the exact error message you got?

Thanks
Karthik
www.f5Debug.net

Posted by: Anraj123 on: 6/27/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
HI,
The error is "Windows Presentation Host has stopped working", i tried to re-install the .net framework 3.5 and even ran the hot fixes also, but still the same.Any idea please let me know, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
R.Rajkumar

Posted by: Anraj123 on: 7/4/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,
Can anybody came across these kind of requirement, please let me know, since it is very urgent and would like to fix the bug asap.
Your solutions are valuable and appreciated.

Thanks,
R.Rajkumar

Login to post response