Enterprise-Level Control and Execution for Supply Chain Inventory Management
WithoutWire (WoW) Warehouse software from Appolis provides enterprise-level control and execution of inventory management for your supply chain. WoW successfully captures critical underlying business drivers such as cost, speed, and accuracy in a simple-to-use, handheld wireless platform. Using state-of-the-art technology, WoW delivers the capabilities of expensive warehouse management systems at a much lower cost than current market offerings.
Appolis business process and integration software focuses on mobility to enable healthcare and retail businesses. We leverage current infrastructure to provide a highly cost-effective and efficient warehouse management system that increases your margins and allows your company to maintain competitive advantage.
- Replaces slow, error-prone, paper-based operations with high-speed and accurate picking, replenishment, and receiving
- Utilizes Web services and is built on the Microsoft .Net framework
- Offers real-time monitoring and communication to all interested groups
- Plugs into existing electronic data interchange (EDI) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and supports Autonomous System Numbers
- Supports flexible customization for various picking methods and trading partner requirements
- Supports returns/ Return Material Authorizations, lot and serial tracking, cycle counting, productivity reporting, and much more
Thank you For Posting at Dotnetfunda
Vuyiswa MasekoAnjani, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator