* Initially Silver light is called as wpf/e
* Silver light is an internet based technology for developing RIA (rich Internet Application)
* .Net support is provided with Silver Light 2.0
* The current version is Silver Light 4.0
* Silver Light 3.0 comes with built in .Net 4.0
* .Net 3.5 requires separate installation
* so Install silver light SDK
Install Silver Light tools for Visual Studio
Install Silver Light Runtime
* Silver Light Runtime is a Plug-in to browser to execute silver light application at client side
* It is a very light weight Plug-in,it consumes around 4MB memory space in client system
And silver light Runtime is a cross browser Plug-In..
Cheers.....Please feel free to comment, the viewers...happy day.
Amritha444, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator