decryption of image using silverlight

Posted by Pinky under Silverlight on 8/4/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 961 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 1
first for doing this i did select a .jpg file from open file dialog box .this image is shown in picturebox . then for encryption convert this image from picture box in byte form . show this byte form of image in textbox by converting from byte tostring . it is okk . but for decryption of image i want that first retrieve encrypted image text from textbox then decrypt it and shown original image in my new picture box ...........
plz give me a code for decryption of image from textbox ............thanks in advance

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 9/2/2011 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable | Points: 25

When you convert a byte[] of an image to string, what you did you corrupted the byte array , so it will never work as an complete image again , so normally in silverlight you will get an error when trying to retrieve an image from it and the image source property of an image control will not accept it because it is corrupt.

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda

Pinky, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response