database

Posted by Adnan under ASP.NET on 7/9/2009 | Views : 1236 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 4
sir,
when we enter value into form and click submitt button then before store its in database, it should be store a temparary table and also display in gridview and when we clicked another submitt button then it should be stored in database.is it possible ? if yes how can we do?
pls solve my problem

pls give the code of above question.

Responses

Posted by: Raja on: 7/9/2009 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
Use this article http://www.dotnetfunda.com/articles/article131.aspx to create a DataTable and store your form values into this DataTable. Populate it into the GridView and then store this DataTable into ViewState or Session variable.

On the next click on the button, get the data from the Session (DataTable, you stored just now) and save into the database.

Hope this help.

Regards,
Raja, USA

Adnan, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Rengan on: 7/9/2009 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
hi,
store the values in dataset and finally you store in database

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 7/10/2009 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable

Up
Down
From what i read you have not done this. i will help you interactively as i do to others. after i give you a solution you must back to the forum and post it here, so that if someone wants the same solution can get it. You can contact me through Skype , and my username is "Vuyiswamb" from South Africa. Please state that you are from Dotnetfunda.

Thank you for Posting at Dotnetfunda

Were are looking forward for your reply

Vuyiswa Maseko

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Posted by: Adnan on: 7/10/2009 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
pls give the some code for this example

Login to post response