how to create website using VB.NET

Posted by Santhosh090 under VB.NET on 9/22/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 4739 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
Hi, can any one please help me out in doing this program I am new to coding.

Take the attached artwork and built a home-page and Content Management System with it:

. Two bmp files are in the zip file which shows a home page of a new website. One of these has had some text removed to make it easier to chop out the background graphics.

. The page structure should be hand coded in XHTML & CSS, without the aid of any WYSIWYG editors (e.g. recommend Visual Web Developer Express).

. All the text content should be held in a database (either SQL Server) and displayed on the page using ASP.Net with VB.Net.

. A small content management system should be built to allow for the editing of the content of this page.

. The news should be in its own database table, each item a separate record which your page will loop through to display.

. No tier-pages need producing, only the home page.

. The client log-on box needs to be actual form elements, but needn't do anything when submitted.

Santhosh

Responses

Posted by: Ulhasmorbale on: 9/30/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Are you going to pay for this?

Regards,
Ulhas Morbale

Santhosh090, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Santhosh090 on: 9/30/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi Ulhas, thanks for the response anyway I have posted it long time back but finally I have done it. At the movement I am new to developing side I will get the tasks in my work time to time, I will be in touch with you cause I need help and I am ready to pay if it is really hard to me.

Santhosh

Santhosh090, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response