asp.net database backup

Posted by Srivalli under ASP.NET on 7/20/2009 | Views : 1108 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 3
my requirement is..on clicking the button using asp.net a particular table has to be opened from the database and that should be downloaded into the local system.please reply me asap...its very very urgent...

Responses

Posted by: Vuyiswamb on: 7/20/2009 [Member] [MVP] [Administrator] NotApplicable

Up
Down
Good Day Srivalli

I can Help you , but your Explanation is not clear.
You Wrote: on clicking the button using asp.net a particular table has to be opened from the database and that should be downloaded into the local system.please reply me

In the Programming world we dont download SQl tables mybe you did not use the term correctly but please in order for me to understand you , you need to explain clearly. try again iam waiting for your reply.

Thank you for Posting at Dotnetfunda

Vuyiswa Maseko

Thank you for posting at Dotnetfunda
[Administrator]

Srivalli, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Neeks on: 7/21/2009 [Member] Bronze

Up
Down
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic464258-148-1.aspx

Posted by: Srivalli on: 7/21/2009 [Member] Starter

Up
Down
hi...i will be having the display of all tables in one aspx page..upon clicking any of the tables,that should be connected to the database and tables data should be downloaded into the local system...if any problem in understamding pleas let me know when u r online,so that i can convey it clearly ...will be awaiting ur reply..

Login to post response