How to show the values in textbox.if every time updated value has to shown in the textbox? [Resolved]

Posted by Sudheep.grandhe under C# on 11/28/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 996 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 2
Hi,

Presently I am new to the windows applications.Here is my query.I am having the one textbox and one button.my issue is if the user requires to update the value.for this user able to see the previous values in the textbox.

For eg:
suppose there is form named as vatupdateform.the user wants to update the value as per market.for updating he wants to know the previous values for this i want to display the values in textbox.if he enter the new value it should display in textbox.when ever user goes for again for update.

Best,
Sudheep.

Responses

Posted by: Blessyjees on: 11/28/2011 [Member] Bronze | Points: 50

Up
Down

Resolved
hi,

You can take this value from database and set this in the textbox in the load event of the form. For updating this value back to db, write update code in the button click event.

Blessy Baby
Digitalmesh Softech pvt Ltd
https://blessybaby.wordpress.com/

Sudheep.grandhe, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Sudheep.grandhe on: 11/28/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

can you send the sample code.please do the needful.

Best,
Sudheep.

Sudheep.grandhe, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Login to post response