Post a form in javascript

Posted by Jpchoudhari under ASP.NET on 12/14/2011 | Points: 10 | Views : 1134 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 4
Hi,

I want to post my asp.net form to a form in different website. how i can achieve this?? any ideas using javascript or programatically..

Kind Regards,
Jay

Responses

Posted by: Hmanjarawala on: 12/15/2011 [Member] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
what exact you want...
you just want to redirect from one page to other or want to pass some information also???

you can do this using javascript:
just prepare url and put information you want pass in query string and pass that url in location.href property.
i.e.
location.href='<your url with query string>';

Himanshu Manjarawala
Sr. Software Engineer@AutomationAnywhere
http://fieredotnet.wordpress.com/

Jpchoudhari, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Jpchoudhari on: 12/15/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

i have a wordpress site in which i m embedding my asp.net site in iframe. when i log in my asp.net site i want to change link login to logout which is
in my wordpress site. and i m doing so by posting a form to wordpress and cheking the value to change the link. i dont want to do this with query string. therefore looking for a sln where i can post my form either through cs program or javascript

Kind Regards,
Jay

Posted by: Hmanjarawala on: 12/16/2011 [Member] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
Ok,
then you may have <form> tag on your pafe and in that tag set your method value to post and in action set the url of your wordpress page.
this way you can post your value there

Himanshu Manjarawala
Sr. Software Engineer@AutomationAnywhere
http://fieredotnet.wordpress.com/

Posted by: Jpchoudhari on: 12/16/2011 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
Hi,

okie but can u tell me how to do this like i am submitting my login form first and after login i want to submit this form to another website automatically using javascript or ny other way

Kind Regards,
Jay

Login to post response