Hi plz refer
* Windows application based on local machine,Web application based on server(By default case)
* Windows application(Local resource access) has more fast compare to web application
* Update wise windows application has to install in every specific machine,web application can update in Server only
* Windows application programs are EXE files for DOS and Windows systems.
* This application run on desktop only. and this application program is .exe file for DOS and window system. This .exe file is executable file so computer
directly execute that file.
* Windows applications is used to create the application oriented programming.it's also run in localhost system only. Web application is used to create the web oriented programming.it's also run in Internet and any browser. windows application is the best for updating purpose.
* web application is the best for multi user application
* web application is an application that is accessed over a network such as the Internet or an intranet
* this is only application that access from internet or network.
* Web application Deploying client-based software can be very difficult,especially COM-based client Software.The downside of web based application is that they cannot provide rich user Experience. but in Windows application it is SuitableSingarapu_Kranthi, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator