"M" "V" "C" stands for "MODEL" "VIEW" "CONTROLLER". ASP.NET MVC is an architecture to develop ASP.NET web applications in a different manner than the traditional ASP.NET web development. Web applications developed with ASP.NET MVC are even more SEO (Search Engine) friendly.
. Developing ASP.NET MVC application requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher.
MVC application also accepts requests and responds to the web browser in the same way.
What is a Model?
1. MVC model is basically a C# or VB.NET class
2. A model is accessible by both controller and view
3. A model can be used to pass data from Controller to view
4. A view can use model to display data in page.
What is a View?
1. View is an ASPX page without having a code behind file
2. All page specific HTML generation and formatting can be done inside view
3. One can use Inline code (server tags ) to develop dynamic pages
4. A request to view (ASPX page) can be made only from a controller's action method
What is a Controller?
1. Controller is basically a C# or VB.NET class which inherits system.mvc.controller
2. Controller is a heart of the entire MVC architecture
3. Inside Controller's class action methods can be implemented which are responsible for responding to browser OR calling views.
4. Controller can access and use model class to pass data to views
5. Controller uses ViewData to pass any data to
Sekar.C, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator