Paging - Paged Datasource [Resolved]

Posted by Dotnetrajanikanth under ASP.NET on 4/19/2012 | Points: 10 | Views : 922 | Status : [Member] | Replies : 5
I am facing a problem in paged data source page.

I am using a repeater control. The paging for that repeater control is done using the paged datasource. every thing is working fine except one thing.
i am using it for creating my own blog. the page size i have set is 5. consider there are 6 article in total so there will be 2 pages. 0ne page will contain 5 articles and other page will contain 1 article. if i delete an article from the page which contains 1 article it is getting deleted, repeater control is getting refreshed but it is staying in the same page. i want the 5 articles to be shown at that place. how to do that its urgent.

Code will be provided if needed.

Hoping a quick reply

Responses

Posted by: Dotnetrajanikanth on: 4/19/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down

Resolved
Thank you Sabarimahesh and Sunil Babu for taking time for helping me.... and thanks for all other members for not posting the answer.
Sabarimahesh the links that you have given to me are irrelevant to the problem that i was facing.

I got the answer the problem which i was facing.

answer will be posted when requested.

Dotnetrajanikanth, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Sunny4989 on: 4/19/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
In the browser if u click on refresh button is it working fine!

------------------------------------------------
Learn throughout life

Dotnetrajanikanth, if this helps please login to Mark As Answer. | Alert Moderator

Posted by: Dotnetrajanikanth on: 4/19/2012 [Member] Starter | Points: 25

Up
Down
No its not. even the previous button that i have include is getting invisible.

Posted by: Sabarimahesh on: 4/19/2012 [Member] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
http://www.aspdotnetcodes.com/DataList_Dynamic_Paging_PagedDataSource.aspx

Life is a Race
Thanks & Regards
By
Sabari Mahesh P M

Posted by: Sabarimahesh on: 4/19/2012 [Member] Bronze | Points: 25

Up
Down
http://www.ezzylearning.com/tutorial.aspx?tid=9637167

Life is a Race
Thanks & Regards
By
Sabari Mahesh P M

Login to post response